Printing ink little knowledge
Date:2016/6/1 9:20:54 Hits:1575
V a, < a > introduction of use and printing ink
1 ? ink is ? in the printing process routine were transferred to substrates on imaging material ? the characteristics of liquidity and viscosity.
The main composition of 2 ? ink ? as follows
Organic pigment color lake pigment Inorganic pigment link oil type oil type and material of organic solvent viscosity adjusting agent viscosity adjusting agent against the dirty agent desiccant drying inhibitor thinner reagent etc.
The classification of 3 ? ink ?
(1) ? according to printing plates are divided into lithographic printing ink, letterpress printing ink, gravure printing ink, steel version printing ink special ink. ?,
(2) ? according to substrates can be divided into ink printing ink, glass, plastic printing ink.
(3) according to the material properties can be divided into oily ink, water-based ink, solvent ink, resin ink.
(4) according to the resistance tolerance into the light ink, resistance to water, acid ink, ink printing ink.
(5) ? according to oily divided into fragrance of ink, fluorescent ink.
(6) according to the use function into the transfer printing inks, conductive inks, magnetic ink
(7) according to the color gold ink, silver ink, ink, light ink.
According to the drying methods are divided into 7 (8) ink, volatile drying inks, polymerization drying printing ink, uv ink drying.